What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

Cool.

Well, what should I do? I can read many books. I can play games. I can play video games over 6 hours. I can play basketball with my brother.

Queens Bite Queens Bite

Romantic.

Well, that's romantic. I do not mean the plant. I mean the guy who's serving whoever it is.

Strawberry clock #2! Strawberry clock #2!

That was a blast.

I think that you just did the part whether Chocolate Clock just use a grenade. How the heck did that happen? Maybe you just screw something up.

Help Haiti Help Haiti

Outstanding.

I wish to help Haiti. My life depends on how much I try.

: KoShEr Crackers : : KoShEr Crackers :

I don't get it.

I'm really messed up with that term Pilz-E said.

Parody Rangers "Abridged" Parody Rangers "Abridged"

That was great.

I still don't get why the heck did someone put Yugi the pharaoh in the one part in it.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Great!

You know. There are a few characters you mentioned in this movie: Mario, Luigi, Doctor Mario, and Young Link(which that's looks like Toon Link even though he's not a cartoon character).

TTA Episode 018 TTA Episode 018

That was amazing.

The credits part is pretty amazing you just drew. I would like to draw Sonic the Hedgehog in 3D by myself.

TTA Episode 015 TTA Episode 015

That was outstanding.

On the tournament screen I looked, the guy that's way on the bottom right corner of it has already destroyed that masked guy that looks like Vega(Japanese Name: Balrog)(also from the Street Fighter series). Next time, it should be the most official tournament ever in several episodes of TTA.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Sweet.

I think that's all you have on your credits.